Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Someone needs to try this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Black'N Mild, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Alright so I'm smokin some bowls topped with hash out of my bong and in between bowls I drank a bunch of lemonade, and I noticed during the next few bowls that I could take bigger rips because the smoke was much easier on the throat.
    So Im thinking that its because the acidity of the lemonade sort of coats your throat making hits easier...

But I need to test this more because I might just be super baked and not know what Im talking about hahaha :smoking:. but if some of you guys have lemonade try it and post what you thought. Sorry if this has already been discovered too :( lol

2. Try it w/ some yoohoo.

3. Really? :)

4. Fuck yeah dude that shit like, bonds to your tonsils and shit and provides a coating to protect your throat from harsh smoke.

Worst case scenario, like if you get a mad case of strep throat, then you live in a dry climate, then you sleep w/ your mouth open and the AC on full blast, then you wanna wake and bake but your throat is like razor blades.....you hit that yoohoo you're gold.

5. No fatty or very sugary drinks, those are bad for your throat.
    It could be from drinking something very cold.

6. I'd probably do shots of pepto bismol if I thought it'd let me hit the bong harder.

7. It wasn't really that cold, more like room temperature. I mean Ive drank water in between hits and I didn't really notice much of a difference.

8. same, i smoked a bong and drank pink lemonade and i could take bigger and smoother hits.

9. If it wasnt cold, than it was because, I dunno. Maybe because you were smoking out of a BONG? Ya know, those things that filter smoke making them cooler and less harsh. Plus, when you take hits sober, its more harsh. The more high you get the bigger hits you can take and the less you notice the smoke in your lungs.

10. Yeah, no shit. I was using my bong the entire time. As for because I was higher: its certainly possible haha

11. If you want to test your "acidic hits" theory, take a chomp of a lemon before your next bong hit.

Don't forget to rinse and brush your teeth after ;)

12. its prolly just beacause you were stoned, one time i smoked a joint and couldnt take very big hits without coughing up a lung then i smoked another joint about 30 mins later and i really baked and i was able to kill the joint in like 7 hits.

13. fuck that i have some lemonade give me 1 minute to clean my bud out:smoking:

14. that sounds cool... i should try that, all i hit is waterfall and it tastes like shit

15. if you go to the store and buy that throat spray for sore throats it numbs your throat and you can take bigger hits

16. People rarely update their posts after saying they'll do something in a minute. It's comedic.:smoking:

17. "Okay dudes ill post back in a minute!" -takes a few tokes, gets fucked up- five minutes later.. "Shit im soo fucking stoned, fuck going to post on gc i need some more tokes" wakes up an hour later "hm, I was supposed to tell gc something, what was it, what was it. SHIT i forgot" :smoking: