SOMEONE LEFT A JOINT ON MY DESK

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BugsyBonny, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Ok so I just got back from my lunch break and there's a joint on my desk and I don't know who did it now I can't just ask aloud "hey who left weed on my desk?" and I already asked the only other guy that smokes... He didn't do it
    Wtf

2. Perks of the job luv, weren’t you just “employee of the month” Hit the dumpster area n BLAZE.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Sounds like you've got a secret admirer

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Someones fucking with you but they obviously smoke so they're clearly not angry at you or anything. Take it as a gift. If they tell u, cool. If not, hey still free weed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shit, I'll take it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. JAJAJAJA I WISH I could go out and get a few hits out of it but it ain't that easy xD

7. Jajaja yeah i'm almost sure they're fucking with me, but I still want to know who did it... until now it just seems like I'm gonna end up taking it and that's it

8. someone close has got to know you

only too well

pay them all back ...lol

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  9. Call the police.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Don't smoke it. It could be a trick and they could have put something in it like black mamba or salvia

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Don't do that.

But just don't smoke it in can't stress enough lol or give it someone to test.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I didn't think about that actually... But I mean I know they could be messing with me but not like, wanting to hurt me...

13. It's laced. I can test it for you!

Cool person, whoever left that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. What if someone wiped their ass with it? I would hold onto it for a bit before I blazed that Doobie. Few days... a week?

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. JAJAJAJAJA EW!!!
    They already told me what happened, I didnt leave it in the paper it was wrapped, I put it on a Raw cone, and smoked some last night, it's alright

• Winner Winner x 1