someone i know blazes, but who!?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by vbrasta, Jan 2, 2010.

1. sup everyone.

well i got like 10 family and friends staying at my house right now for new years and 6 of em are in college but idk if they party and smoke or not, until now.

i was just takin bubbler rips out my window, and i hear somthing, and look over by the trashcans and someone was crouched over in the shadows smokin a blunt! i went to go check who but i was too late cuz i had to put so much shit away incase one of the little kids stayin here poke in.

so idk if they saw me but someone smokes, and when i went back later i found their roach. someone in my house knows whats good with peach games haha. and chronicness.

ha so what do i do, just wait for them to approach me or ask em haha. idk im RIPPED tho:smoking:

2. You need a roommate conference.

Walk out there and be all like "Who the fuck was out by the trashcan toking? I'm ripped as all hell and this has peaked my interest to the maximum level of interest made allowable by the Ministry of Allowable Interests & Such".

:smoke:

3. Haha bro you gotta investigate the shit out of this. Remember a friend with weed is a friend indeed!

4. I'm gonna write that down on my hand and go hold conference.v:smoking:

5. Shit man, get your detectives hat and head back to those cans, search around for some prints. Or just go ask them all one by one until you figure it out!

6. I would just get blasted before all of you are together. I'm sure they'll know whats up and find you later

7. dont hesitate, INVESTIGATE

8. yeeee. i wanna know if you find out who was smoking. :hello:

9. Well, who's got blunt breath?

10. what you waiting for? GO! find out who it was!~ and toke some bowls.

11. #11 JABB, Jan 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2010

This

AND

I think that we should turn this shit into a game. You can describe your friends to us and we'll try
    and pick out the stoner.

Edit: Also, they should have a stoner version of Clue! Play your way ripped as fuck in search of the culprit who stole the stash jar!

Don't mind me, I'm high as nuts... :smoking:

12. this dude is so funny

13. LOL sherlock holmes that bitch !!!

14. hide out in the bathroom and get urine samples from each suspect. or smell everyones fingers and shirts.

15. ahhh hahahahhaah thats funny as fuck

16. omg this is so funny.

17. LOL well thanks guys this made me smile... :smoke:

OP, any news on who that stealthy stoner is, yet?

18. Do you have a specific suspect yet?

19. 1. Toke mad bud
    2. Make sure you look high
    3. Say hi to all your roomates.
    4. Fellow toker recognizes your blazed
    5. Smoke more weed

20. Oh man. The suspense is killing me!