Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Someone HAS TO have bought the "Easyleaf Electric Grinder"!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Romain, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Comon..the thing looks fucking dope.

No one has purchased this on this site or knows someone who has? I'm on the edge!

2. got any pics of it or a link to it? I can kinda picture it but need help.

3. i don't really see the excitement nor the point in an electric grinder. seems like a waste of money to me.

4. ^i agree
    seems like it would cost more and its not like its hard to twist the top of ur grinder for 20 to 30 seconds, or grab a pair of small scissors

5. Yeah lol, If you get a decent grinder 5 twists are all you need.

6. I always thought they were more of thing for your leaves, but for nugs i think its kinda pointless.

7. Eh I wouldnt say theyre pointless, own a manual 4 piece one, but used a coffee grinder before, and those literally grind up in 2 seconds. Pretty good if you have lots of head or at a party as it gets the job done quick.

8. never used the batter powered ones but a lot of people use coffee grinders and they work great.

9. i have one and i also have keif grinder - and to be honest i collect more crystals from the electric grinder after one good bud, than i ever will do in 4 months of keif grinding.

unfortunatly i have smoked all the last crystals or could show how much it seperates the trichomes from the plant.

definitly worth the buy - am just about to purcahse 2 moe for friends.

10. My friend has an electric grinder though I'm unsure of the brand. I don't like it.. you lose all your keif and some bud even. Probably a cheap one though..

11. This site has SO much information on it. Really easy to navigate, too.

12. lmao owned^^, and yeah people say they get kief quicker from electric grinders, but its not even close to as pure as from a manual grinder. With an electric one it all gets shaken around and also, some of the actual bud gets grinded up.

If you feel you want one, lol go for it!

13. so you have 1????

if so you would know that this does not mix your weed with your crystals as the crystals stick to the alluminium.

i dont have to explain - i use one and i had the crystals to prove it. and yeah keif is alot quicker to produce through electric grinder than keif collector.

IMO.

:p

14. I like man-powered grinders. Less likely to come to life and kill you. Always think ahead

15. Listen, I've been smoking heavily for the past 10 years and I never had a problem with a manual grinder but I DON'T WANT A FUCKING 4 PIECE ANYMORE! Enough with the "get one with a keif catcher" BS! Jesus this place has too many members..

Sorry I'm off my meds (weed)! Too much gets lost in a 4 piece in the teeth, the lid, the sides, the screen. I'm gonna go ahead and give it a purchase :wave:

16. do it and give us a review I am curious how well these work. I would think it would be better than a coffee grinder for getting the keif out since its less area for the keif to stick to.