someone give me the answer please ???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by topdraw389, May 27, 2010.

1. hi people i have just had my first crop down and it was from seed , was really healthy and i done everythink i was ment to i had 27 plants and from start to finish i had not 1 problem at all can someone tell me how i only got 18 ounzes ?? my temp while lights were on was inbetween 25 - 28.5 maybe it might off hit 30 or so at some points ? and while it was on it was inbetwwen 16 - and 20 , i never bothered with humidity it was around 35 - 40 during flower ? can anyone help i looked after them really well and only got a low yields my friends dnt take as much care and get 2 - 3 oz a plant?
    thanks topdraw389 :confused:

2. Not nearly enough details there. Pics would be good too.

3. there was nothin wrong with plants ? can temp reaching over 30 stunt growth or low humidity

4. Maybe u should upload some pics. My guess probably not enough artificial light????

5. We need all the info on your grow including:

What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    What brand and type of soil?
    What strain?
    How old are the plants?
    What type of lights and how many watts?
    How far from the lights?
    What is your watering frequency and source of water?
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    What size pots?
    Any bugs? Look real close.
    Any other pertinent info?

30C, in my opinion, will stress the plants somewhat, but shouldn't impact yield that severely.

6. i had 4 x 600w hps lights over them

7. Give pics and details.

8. Too many plants competing for light. You had 7-8 plants per light, I feel that you would have harvested more by running only 4 plants per light.

9. How long did you flower, and always try keep the humid as low as possible while flowering, the dryer the air the more resin they produce to protect themselves. Answer all the questions Wasabe is asking.

10. one other solution would be that the type of seed u planted did not genetically carry a strong yield to begin with.