somebody help me out

Discussion in 'General' started by kbbilly, Mar 4, 2013.

1. #1 kbbilly, Mar 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2013
    my friend has had problem with his dad and well his dad read through his phone and figured that i sell weed and that he helps me sometimes. i have not sold in over 2 weeks simply cause i dont have any. the police caught my friend cause he didnt go home and told my other friend whos house he was at that his father told them i sell weed. i dont have any and all messages have been deleted. his father went through his phone and read his messages so he knew but the messages have all been deleted. and my other friend has the one whos got caughts phone. could they still arrest me?:confused::(

also the friend who got caught got caught simply cause he didnt go home not with weed just for not going when his dad told him to

2. Dude, not even sweatin worthy.. but, how fuckin old are you? Wheres the priorities, adolescance, respect, discipline, or parents? Any of this sound even the least bit familiar? Im assuming you live with parents, and that you are too young to be smokin weed, much less sellin it.. not trollin, really, but come on kid.. your disrespecting them enuff by smokin it against there rules while livin under there roof, but selling? That bein said, you should stick to just tokin it at your buds house... if you cant afford it without selling it, well, you shouldnt be smokin it.. im not hypocritical, if my kids wanna burn bowls, cool... when they pay their own bills and have their own house.. my boys try to sell weed, i'll break their fuckin fingers and ground em till they are done with college...

3. naw i am 18 my friend is 16 im just sweatin cause i do not want to be arrested at all