Somebody gon die tonight..

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Oct 19, 2008.

1. And it aient be me.

:mad::mad::mad:

***** gots my money, Oh ya know ima lil short main jus gimmie the flows and ill be through within a hour or two. Bout 5 hours later now ive called him about 5-6 times in 15 minutes. Along with my mans callin him.

Picked up the first time, Ill call ya back in a minute. So i called him back in 5 and no answers.

***** dont fuck round with my money.

Better have my money or my weed here tonight or ima be kickin down your door.

Mother fucker. :mad:

2. Keep a level head until you know exactly what's going down, man.

3. that sucks bro; maybe he went out and got fucked up at a bar or some shit and plans on delivering tomorrow? but 5 hours is enough i mean really he couldn't have been busy all that time.

4. Then proceed to bust a cap.

5. What if you kick the door in and he's getting some awesome dome? Tha'd make me feel like an ass.

6. Perhaps in his ass as well?

7. Shitttt... you need me to hop in the car n come down to the D? I mean shit, you know damn well everyone in the D is scared of white boys... we're too damn hood for ya'll...haha im j/p.

Keep ya head up KSR, how much money this boy cop from ya?

-AFD

8. you aint gon kill shit son

9. Dude, just go knock on his door and when he answers just instantly choke a bitch. Let him know that yo money aint nothing fuck with. Worst comes to worse you can sick your kitty on him.

10. That depends on the going rate for a bullet in the ass around Detroit.

11. Damn theres been a lot of vengeance and revenge threads tonight.

Theres too many scum bags in this world

12. #12 AimedForDeath, Oct 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2008
    You think so? You know this for a fact?

I can honestly tell you I dont know if he will or won't. But KSR has proved to me he's a real *****. So I side wit him.
    -AFD

13. Can you really say that you know enough about the other members here, to make that sort of assumption.

14. I'm sorry man...I know you're cool and all but damn; do you deliberately type that way, or have you been speaking like that for so damn long thats what happens when you type? Either way holy shit.

15. Still aient picked up.

I called him 8 times in 6 minutes. Last one with a nice voicemail.

Jus called him again.. No answer, Nother voicemail.

Fucked cuz this was my homie for years, I started fuckin with him when he was nickel n dimin it.

And last 6 months or so hes fell off alot so i dont fuck with him, But last resort was he hit me up today and SAID HE HAD IT.

I fronted my mans the money who went in with me and then found out dude didnt have it, Needed the money to get it and be back within a hour.

And ***** was at the fuckin bar. Prolly blowin my money. Ignoring the 100 phone calls ive gave him.

I know *****s intimiated by me..

And what happens, Happens.

Ill give him the night.

16. Well just take it easy.
    Sleep on it.
    Confront him when you've chilled out mroe.

17. yo dude, you there?
    wtf is going on? just chill and think about it

18. Shits fucked. This my mains... Main...

I dont want it to result in nothing. But this is bullshit, Straight up bullshit.

This is a bussiness, I dont go to the fuckin gas station and front the dude money to go get my gas, C'mon now! He lives a city over and i know his exact spot, His folks live down the block from me.

This bullshit, ***** better come through legit REAL QUICK or i jus... Ya know.. Cant do nothing...

19. Yeah man fair enough.

Dont fuck his ass up too much, like no lasting injury, but let him know that you want your money and that this bullshit he's pulling is unacceptable.

If you do nothing, you look like a pussy and everyone else will walk over you. Still, dont beat him like a common thug :p

20. This is the problem, right here!
    Who cares what people think?

1st situation-I get called a bitch, go to beat some ones ass, and end up shot.
    2nd situation-I get called a bitch, laugh it off, and go about my buisness. 2 more people get to keep their lifes.
    (just an example)

I know that most wont really acknowledge what I'm saying, but seriously.

i don't fight, or advocate violence, yet people don't think I'm a pussy, and i damn sure don't let people walk all over me.

Violence wont solve everything.