Some Trichs Amber Some Cloudy

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Alkaline, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Hey I was wondering if anyone can help me.. Ive been checkin my plants Trichs out for a few weeks. Im like 7 weeks into flowering. Some Buds have quite a few amber trichs on em and other buds are just full of cloudy.. Should I just chop those certain buds or the whole plant and does anyone know how many days after u start drying will the trichs stop producing. Let me know what u think. Thanx Again

2. You can tell if a plants at full maturity if the leaves are starting to change colors, thats when the plant is about to die because the plant thinks its almost fall. You could harvest now or in a week and it wont make much of a difference.

3. I was kinda thinkin that same shit..Pretty much every leaf is dead..Even the Fan Leaves that are sticking out of the Buds are Yellow and Curling. I will prolly take it down. I hear an Indica Dominant Strain is Better to do at the Cloudy stage anyway..

4. Yeah if the leaves are "yellowing" and "redding" definitely time to harvest. Leave the plants in the dark for 3 days and dont water it for those three days.

5. Im just wondering but what does that do..Leaving it in Darkness for 3 days and not watering