Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some thing i saw on erowid

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MrSmokebigbuds, Feb 14, 2003.

1. Im sortof scared of taking lsd. It just seems so intense.

2. Man what an old thread. And yes i've still stuck to weed and nothing else....everything else is too expensive :smoke:

Always wondered what shrooms would be like..but I don't see myself doing them ever. If I ever do I will post here :p

3. bumtilldeath woke it up, not me

4. Fuck wasting all those drugs on just one high. Hell, i've seen the devil when I took 1200mg of DXM. Now I couldn't comprehend it but I sure as hell remember seeing a grimm looking fellow staring at me through my window.

5. Wow... I remember this thread... 'Twas one of my first postings :D

6. Wow. I would love to take all that stuff at one time, unfortunatly, im not that dumb lol. ill take the 4 grams of shrooms and smoke the half ounce tho.

7. Actually, hoast woke it up but he chose to delete his post.