Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some suggestions before i get kicked out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by We Here, May 16, 2010.

1. ya dude.... i wud kiss ass till i moved out.... then i wud dump my seed jar across the whole front yard and hope for growth.... lol. a year later theyd be choppin bud outta the front yard hahaha. but if its an arrangement between ur rents and the house owner i wud just start lookin for another place man.

2. i jumped out my window and lit up the pineapple express. One bowl lasted a ton of good rips.:smoking:What ever happens happens ya dig?:smoking:

3. Damn snitches. They ruin everything

4. That's for sure dude. What will they do when my greens is legal.

5. it will never matter if we are legal or not, they will always hate on us stoners cuz we have better quality life. Enjoy thing more ya know