Some sort of deficiency?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by deathlesszero, Aug 5, 2013.

1. I have this girl outside in a. 7gal smart pot with ffof soil with no amendments. Ive been watering it nearly every day and ive only fed it a small amount of top dress fertilizer. The fertilizer is fox farms fruit and flower. Any idea what this could be? nearly all the foliage has fallen off... 1375682103337.jpg

2. Heres another pic 1375682200391.jpg it used to look like this 1375682316455.jpg now it looks like this 1375682352718.jpg

3. I water it like 4 times a week. Not everday. Thanks for the link..

4. Still losing fan leaves...

5. Fox Farm has a lot of nutes in it, I always asked growers using it to dilute the mix by 30%-50% with perlite or even sand/gravel, then you can add whatever nutes, within reason as a follow up.

To correct
    Flush with 3 times the volume of the pot with Ph neutral, air temperate water, allow to recover in dim light 1x day, then resume under the T5's, or just raise the T5 to 3ft+ of the plant.

As a matter of interest you might take a Ph reading of the runoff after each bucket, using Ph pool strips from your local drugstore for $5.00,,,, as this is soil Ph ain't that important, to you or the plant ....IMO

from here same issue: http://forum.grasscity.com/sick-plants-problems/1237509-help-plant-deficancy-i-think.html

6. pH is very important even in soil. But doesnt need to be very accurate.
    If your pH isnt in range, or has grown out of range, you needto correct it.

Secondly, youve only used top dressing ferts for the entire grow? Nutes might not be getting all the say down to the roots at the bottom.
    Id say You have a deficiency, most likely P or K judging by the pics.

Trial and error man. Flush if you suspect too many nutes, see how she reacts
    Water soluble fert if def. and observe.

7. thanks for the input and yeah its definitely a deficiency because ive put a very small amount of that top dress on it. Im thinking about mixing some of the dry fert with a gallon of water and feeding it that way and see if that will help