Some Scary Shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fAKdded, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Okay, So I was chillin' at a friends house after he got off work. We smoked a jay and were chillin'. Another friend shows up with a bowl, we smoke that call up a hook-up and buy about 1/8th for us and a 1/4 for him.

So we were walking back from his house and I see a mob of cars, Just the local punks you know... Must have about 30-40 cars with out exxageratting. Being the type of people that they are we were walkin on the side of the road and they swerve at us. Then all of a sudden they turn around and all take off the other way.

Now were walkin down a boack road and all we hear is screaming and fighting goin on .. My friend with the 1/8th is like lets go see whats happening man .. I'm a little reluctant.. my other friend went home because his house is the other way. My friend says come one man run lets go see whats goin on, So were runnin towards that way , Im high so im outta breath behind him, Next thing I know I see a couple guys run by me? ( Were in a kind of Dark Desert Path with no lights ) Im like who are theese kids, then my friends like lets go man! So Im like what .. Im like shit! Next thing I All of thoose fuckin people are chasing after me. We literally ran right into the person they were chasing and now we just turned around, we have this mob of people behind us, and were runnin with the kid and his friends that are gettin chased. Me and my friend Start bookin the fuck outta there, By now my adrenaline in pumpin' So I didn't even feel high. So after running for a while the kid they are chasing books another way and they go after him, I take this oppurtunity to get the fuck outta there I take off with my friend as fast as I can we cut thu a park to his house and a truck flys up in front of us.. We were under a street light now and saw it wasnt us he said did you see were that kid went .. told him he went and booked it on that street.

..... Sucks for that guy .. Hopefully he got away.

2. BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...

damn man that had to suck ass...i fel sorry for you man better him than you

3. aww man that would scare me shitless, and i cant run fast either.

4. Hell yeah it was a buzzkill. But I had my adrenaline pumpin so hard I didn't care. Adrenaline is a drug like no other... such a rush. Anyway we went and smoked some bowls of dank... so I didn't care. :smoke:

5. yeah weed cures everything......i love addreline its the best drug ever

6. Play competitive paintball then! Even better high once you make your first bunker and calm down. Anyways I cant stand it when punks feel the need to do shit like that.