Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some recent Wax and BHO pick ups =)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KushKing00, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Here's a few recent pick up's I've had in the wax, shatter department :) 

First up is some Sour Diesel Shatter I just got, Buddy gets it sent to him from Colorado.
    South Florida + wax/bho price's = fail! This stuff hits amazing and still is slightly pliable so its easy to work with. Tastes amazing!! And the high knocks you on your ass lol ;)

Attached Files:

2. Next up is some OG Kush wax I got from a friend who lives in Cali. A lot darker then I'm used to getting, but it gets the job done nicely. Got an awesome deal on this so quality wasn't tha big of an issue though it does explain the price. Probably was made from some low grade trim and/or popcorn buds. Taste is decent and 1 extra dab more then you'd usually do will get you feeling great :)

Attached Files:

3. Next is some Blue Dream Wax is got from my buddy who gets from Colorado. Hits awesome and tastes delicious! One or two small dabs gets me pretty lit for about 2-3 hours. Definitely one I hope to get again soon!

Attached Files:

4. Last is a pic of some edibles and a Sour Diesel Hash joint I got from my Cali friend.

I also had some Girl Scout Cookie wax that was out of this world but sadly I didn't take any pics of it :( Color and consistency was very close to that of the Blue Dream but a little more on the denser side.I don't need it but I'll probably pick up 1 or 2 more grams of it just to save for a rainy day because it was that good lol

Attached Files: