Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some recent dank pickups [South Carolina]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by love2trip, Feb 13, 2009.

1. #1 love2trip, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    So i decided to post a couple pictures of some of my recent pickups. All of these buds range from $50-$60 1/8.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. damn thats manicured perfectly.
    bomb bud man!
    +++++++++++++++rep

3. Lucky bastard hahaha i miss dank.

4. Man I can't find anything like that and I'm from South Carolina as well...

5. What part of SC?

6. The Chuck!

7. Thanks dude:smoke:

8. damn man, nice buds im from the chuck as well we get pretty good buds but prices arent the best

9. nice pick ups. lots o trichs.

10. wow beautiful buds

11. Dude I'm at the GA border and I've never seen bud that amazing. I wish I had though :eek:

12. Prices arn't too steep man, $60 1/8 is the most i pay and i think thats on par with a lot of other places in the east coast.

Thanks man.

Thankyou
    Theres dank bud everywhere man. If it's in SC i know its in GA, its all about who you know.

13. Damn, that looks like some snowcaps i got in boone about a month and a half ago, nice pickup man

14. Soooo frosty. how was the smoke on those?
    +rep

15. yeah i know prices here arent to bad but seeing people pay 35 bucks an 8 of dank makes me want cheaper weed. and what part of charleston are you from

16. Daaamm:yummy: dankalicious bud my good sir

17. Alright guys i got another 1/8 today for $60.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. i can't even put my thoughts into words, you know its good when your bud glistens in the sun haha