Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some questions on bong terminology..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by borrachon, Sep 13, 2010.

  1. circulator - what is it and what does it do?

    halo percolator - saw a picture of one and seems kinda silly to me...what does it do and is it shit or just for the looks? tree percs seem a lot more functional

    when talking about joint size, what exactly does that mean?
  2. never heard of it

    halo perc is same principle as diffuser more holes = more bubbles = cooler smoke

    can be by rolling paper size or based on weight. ie 1 1/2 paper, or 1gram
  3. i only saw 2 holes on the halo perc...maybe i just saw it wrong and thats why it looked dumb

    im talking about joint size on a slide or downstem or w/e. questions on BONG terminology
  4. i believe the joint size is the diameter of the downstem/slide. so all 14.4mm joint size accessories are compatible with each other, as are 18.8 and 29.2.
  5. so its the diameter of the inside of the stem (empty space)? or the diameter of the whole thing (including the glass)?
  6. I believe a circulator is just a perc that is made into a circle And google image results pretty much confirmed that hahahaha.
  7. the only thing google images confirmed for me is that a circulator just looks like a big showerhead diffy, there doesnt seem to be a difference?
  8. [​IMG]

    any kind of percolator in a circle, no matter what it would be named, is classified as a circolator hahahaha i dunno man its one of those 'huh?" names

Share This Page