Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some questions I've had

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alrex, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Is it just me, or do joints get you less high for the amount of bud you use?

I get the same amount of high from 1 bowl of a bong from 4 or 5 joints

I roll them right too, I've had the prince of pot roll me joints and he's an OG

2. Joints and Blunts are for Mids... imo

I dont pack my dank in J's..

3. #3 Alrex, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ah kk makes sense. A quarter of bud turns into about 6 or 7 ish joints for me. Seems like a huge waste when I could just smoke out of my bong like 0.3 of a gram and get a lot more high

4. bongs FTW. Taste better too... joints are only convenient for outside events like concerts etc.

5. yeah they're terribly inefficient. stick to glass.

i do enjoy a good blunt sometimes though.

6. Blunts get me incredibly ripped for how much weed is in them, Joints get me ripped decently too. I guess for me a bubbler or pipe is more economical (being able to smoke less and get moderately high spacing out the weed) than it is efficient, thats my own experiances though.

7. Why does everyone in the USA jizz themselves over bongs.....Joints FTW :smoke:

(Personally, I get higher from joints....but that's just me)

8. #8 DBV, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2011
    Because americans have class... :smoke: Joints don't always taste the best, they shit on your lips (if your smoking good bud) and they are very wasteful, but to each there own.

9. This man speaks the truth. Of course Joints and blunts are the least efficient way to smoke. You get the least % of THC. Those numbers will go up if you use a bong or vaporizer.

10. True, to each their own : )