Some questions about my first grow (with pics)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by albertjay, May 10, 2013.

1. Hi this is my first post hi hello hey, I have some questions about my first grow. (Technically not my first grow cause I had two that died of nute bern, damn miracle grow)

Was using four 23w cfl 5000k and replaced and added four 2400k's on 5/8, so that makes six 23w cfl. Two of each on the top, two 2400k on the bottom right, with me rotating the plant twice or more a day. I switched to 12/12 last week on 5/4.

The first picture is of my plant on the right 4/10 (the smaller sad one died), earliest picture I have.
    The others are as of 5/9

What kind of plant is it Sativa or Indica?
    I can see some signs of sexing although I'm not too sure about it, looks like pistols growing but I may be wrong.
    Is it good for my first grow? Any tips? Comments?
    Please dont be rude I'm a noob with a lot of research but little experience.

(I will post pictures periodically on it's progress) Thank you grasscity!

Attached Files:

2. i see no signs of sex. and it looks indica possibly a hybrid. lookin good though man keep us posted.

3. I would wait another week for signs of sex. I thought the petioles where signs of female in my first grow, lol. My afghan kush didn't show until its second week in 12/12. looks good though!