some questions about growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ganja*man, Mar 28, 2008.

1. hi guys!

i bought some snow white seeds and I have a small growbox,so idecided to start flowering at 3,maybe 4. week. it isnt too early? I dont want to get a BIG yield,just want to get some results :) so - if Ill start flowering at this time - what about nutrients,when should I start to add? if the veg time ll be about 3 weeks,isnt it too early to add some Npk and another nutrients? I wont hurt my plant?

and quest. about sex[when it'll show a gender approximately ? ]

2. 3 weeks is good. I know people who done that and yielded up to 2 oz.
    Not sure about what nutes you should use, but at the last 2 weeks of flowering, cut out all nutes and just use water to flush them out

3. For your question about sex, you can tell the sex of the plant after flowering.

4. no..
    there will be a preflower...
    the male parts show up sooner than the females...
    so you'll be able to take them out in time...

5. Not true at all, males dont show sooner then females, and some strains, alot actually dont even show preflowers.
    Here is a great site with the best growFAQ on the net about cannabis cultivation that i think you should take a look at.
    http://www.tokecity.com/forums/faq/growfaq/

6. ok,thanks ;) really good website ;)

one more quest. about venting. If im using a computer fan for intake[from the growbox bottom,of course],maybe its possible not to use exhaust cooler,if I made a 10 centimetres wide hole at the top of the box..?!

ok,sorry - i found answer to this quest. :)