Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some purple i got -fire

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by wheelcharguy420, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Here's some heat I got from my dealer no name but looks like some purp

Attached Files:

2. Looks green to me :smoke:

3. That looks like some straight green. What does it smell like?

4. Its got little specs of purple here n there

Attached Files:

5. Purple specks don't mean anything other than lack of oxygen. Maybe the plant was stressed from the cold and grew purple spots? What does the bud smell like? Because that will tell you if it's purple or not

6. Smells fruity nice Good fruity taste to

7. If it's fruity then it's probably purple.

8. The purple in the plant gets you 5X as high as the green..... FACT

9. [quote name='"solosimpson"']The purple in the plant gets you 5X as high as the green..... FACT[/quote]

Not a true fact lol

10. Bro, i went to Oaksterdam College and mastered in "Colors in marijuana and what they mean". I think i know what im talking about.:wave:

11. I've read some funny shit on these forums, but I think this tops it off.

@OP: Looks dank man, enjoy it!

12. Nice pickup, man!

13. Thx for the input ppl its some no name but check out my first hydro grow any advice or help would be appreciated got lemon og kush, kandy kush, and blue widow

14. [quote name='"solosimpson"']The purple in the plant gets you 5X as high as the green..... FACT[/quote]

:laughing:

15. [quote name='"i GOT FiRE"']If it's fruity then it's probably purple.[/quote]

Yeah once you've smelled purp you'll never forget its light fruity clean smell, sounds like you do have some purp

16. [quote name='"solosimpson"']The purple in the plant gets you 5X as high as the green..... FACT[/quote]

No.......

17. That doesnt really look like purple i was expecting to see something a little more danky lol

18. [quote name='"solosimpson"']

Bro, i went to Oaksterdam College and mastered in "Colors in marijuana and what they mean". I think i know what im talking about.:wave:[/quote]

You uh, I, What the fuck?

19. Not purp sorry man that's green.....

20. #20 Scribbles510, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2012
    Making that statement shows you know nothing about purple then. Are you one of those dudes who pays 400 a zip because it has purple food coloring on it? "Purple" refers to a group of strains (not the color of the weed) and they all have similar smells. Just because the weed is green does not mean it isn't "purple" genetically.