Some people just make me want to go fucking mental.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Bohemian, Sep 19, 2011.

1. This girl, who is one of my good friends, is driving me up the fucking wall. Seriously, I swear to God she has issues.

I make a mildly offensive joke which, thanks to my use of winks, xxxs, etc, could not possibly be construed as anything other than a joke by anyone other than a fucking egotistical bitch. She gets mad at me, so I reply explaining that it WAS a joke, and yes, sometimes people don't like them, but I'm sorry and I genuinely didn't mean to cause any offence.

No reply.

Next day, I post something quite amusing on FB and she says, "well, you've made up for it, I don't reckon I'm gonna stay mad at you" in a comment. Fair enough.

Today, we're chatting about where to meet up and she suggests a place. Wanting to show my nicer side, I say, "yeah, let's go there, it's right next to where I live."

Next thing I know, she's writing back accusing me of stealing her ideas and telling me to basically fuck off. When I reply, "I was AGREEING with you!" she replies, "you didn't say my name in it though, you didn't say "I AGREE WITH HER, LET'S GO, you just said LET'S GO!" and accuses me of being a jerk.:mad:

I reply, "you're just looking for an argument now" and she says, "yeah, I am" being a smug little fucking bitch.

The problem is, I can't really go mental back, or else she'll just slander me in front of everyone and exaggerate what I said, make me look the bad guy, we're quite an integrated, uh, "friendship" group. Any advice?

2. Execute her, it's the only way.

3. Tell that dumb bitch to fuck off? maby its just her time of the month

4. I had to read this in a frustrated, high pitched british voice.

Your girl is probably on her period, man. See dylan's post.

5. Nah man, she thrives on stuff like that it seems. And maybe it is, maybe it is, but I have bad days and I don't go around fucking with people's heads.

Right now, I don't really need any further conflict, I'm up to my eyeballs in shit as it is. I'm thinking the best policy is to just keep my peace, thinking, "ain't gonna let you get to me, cause that's what you want", telling her to fuck off wouldn't achieve anything.

ahahahaha, you're totally right about the first part. and yeah man, it's probably the case.

6. I'm pretty pissed just reading that, tell that hoe to fuck off, just stop talking to her or something. Just ignore her after leading her on is what I'd do if you wanna show her who's boss LOL.

Maybe I'm just a bad person....

7. At least you know to stay level headed. Breathe, and it'll work itself out in about a week. Lol

8. Holy shit what a cunt! :eek:

:laughing: I'm not sure that story is worth going insane over.

9. Nahhh, not by itself though, no. It's just the last straw in a stressful week. I get my results for university tomorrow and it's hit or miss whether I'll be able to stay in or not. Also giving up smoking cigarettes is stressing me out a bit and yesterday was the anniversary of my best friend's death, so I'm just feeling shit all round. I don't need some bitch giving me grief because she enjoys toying with people on top of all that.

10. She's a bitch dude, and you know what they say about them, they ain't shit but hoes and tricks or something :p haha

11. that doesn't sound like a friend, it sounds like a girlfriend of 3 years lol. this is why im glad i dont mess with facebook, sounds like typical social media drama.

12. How old is this girl?

13. Is this actually true?