Some people are fucking annoying.

Discussion in 'General' started by S0UR, Aug 2, 2011.

1. So I live in an apartment and there's this lady.. She has problems man. Always has a pissed off look on her face and is just a bitch in general, and I don't call woman bitches so you know that's legit. Her balcony is right next to mine, so the problem is, as of recently, almost EVERY time I go out to smoke a bowl out comes this annoying fuck. As soon as I light my bowl this bitch opens her door and comes out.. She just sits there like an asshole. As soon as I go inside so does she. It's like her life mission is to piss me off. I know I could go smoke somewhere else, but people need to MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

2. Sounds like she's wanting to partake. Is her name Pearl btw?

3. Dude, stare at her until she goes inside, no one likes being stared at

4. #4 nicnac370, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    agree

5. Say what are you looking at swannnnnnnn

Or just act really weird or stare at her like Sirsog said.... Hahaha

6. and too further the staring, if she keeps on doing this, you need to go to a dollar store and start buying the funkiest pairs of glasses you can find, and then when she does it again, stare at her, and when she does that awkward look away, put on a pair of them and when she looks back, she will wonder if you were wearing them the first time she looked, and panic she is getting too old, and go inside... and repeat this until she has a psychotic episode and moves to a nice padded room

7. #7 S0UR, Aug 2, 2011
    She definitely doesn't want to partake lol. Who knows what her name is, probably dickburger.

8. You need to ask her in a very respectful tone

"Excuse me miss/ma'am/lady, why do you always join me on the balcony?"

Whatever she says, talk back politely and try not to get mad, if she starts swearing or something say "There's really no need for that tone ma'am, I'm just wondering why" etc.

The thing about angry people, most times they have no valid reason to be angry. Usually their lives are shitty so they constantly act pissy against people. If you stay respectful you're not giving them an incentive to stay angry, annoys the fuck out of them. They get angrier and angrier against someone who's completely calm, realize they're making an ass out of themselves and break down like a faulty piece of machinery.

Annoy that bitch right back :p

9. Bitch needs a hit

10. Just be like..

"yo u wanna match!?"

If she's like nah then just bounce hahhahah

11. Loosen up the bottom of her balcony, so the next time she comes out it collapses.

12. Apartments huh?
    No...WAIT! Don't be "Sour"
    Since she's so close, ....why not suggest to her that she makes a DVD of you smoking the irie. Maybe loan her a cam?
    She should get a pretty good shot. don't forget to wave!
    Then she wont need to get up & come out each & every time just to get a good look at you.
    How thoughtless of the bitch to intrude on your private moments all the time like that.

Yes.........do what ever you possibly can to provoke her. But At least give her a SHOUT OUT when you're getting ready to fire one up.
    Considering it all...............Ain't that a Bitch??
    Fuck Her & the rat she road in on!...........You have every right & can't possibly go wrong!

bowls on the roof top.....FTW???:smoke: Guess it's all good In Jersey?:p

13. #13 S0UR, Aug 3, 2011
    Hell yeah bro haha.

14. #14 S0UR, Aug 3, 2011
    This made me laugh hard.

15. you should stare at her through the scope of a rifle

16. put up a big wall or board on the side of your balcony facing her, so she cant see you coming out

17. #17 S0UR, Aug 3, 2011
    I wish I could do that right now. Just get a piece of sheetrock and drill it to the side of my balcony, lmao! Maybe even paint it :p

18. Drill it into the side of hers, bedrock is heavy, and you wouldnt want to collapse your own balcony now would you.... safety first.....

19. she wants your juicy sausage

20. #20 S0UR, Aug 3, 2011
    Definitely not dude.. That would be hilarious though if this whole time she just wanted to smoke and didn't know what to say. Too bad I'm 99.99% sure that's NOT the case lol.