Some people are assholes

Discussion in 'General' started by sirsm0kesal0t, Aug 20, 2006.

1. You may or may not care but i was walking through my neighborhood with two of my friends, it was a nice night. We were walking and i step over something with out even paying attention and my friend was like what the hell's that. I turn around and it was a turtle with its shell broken in multiple areas, its intestines exposed and it was trying to move. It broke my heart but we had to bash its head with a rock to put it out of its misery. My heart sank but it was in alot of pain and couldn't be helped. It was in a residential area with a speed limit of 25 MPH. It was obviously hit on purpose. I felt so bad. I just had to get that out there to anyone who cared. Anyway much love to all of my GCers.

2. Man thats really fuckin awful I hate shit like that...

3. yea that does sux peace out

4. :( too bad. that shit sucks. you dunno if somebody did it on purpose though. thats great you had balls to put it out its misery, i know i couldnt do that

5. I know how you feel. I had to do the same with a rabbit once. All twitching in the road. The rednecks in NC would purposely hit them. So terrible. It makes my heart ache.

Atleast you put it out of its misery.

6. Sorry man, reg rep.

I love animals, I even volunteer at a humane shelter.

7. man i remember when i was drivin along the rural road leadin to my house n i saw a dead cat.....i have a lot of strays around my place cuz they usually hide n live under my neighbours shed....but there was this one black and white cat that would always sit on my porch n id be like wtf? n just go feed it smoke beside it....so im like fuck this...a dead cat? my heart dropped thinkin that someone else might run it over....so i stopped my car pulled over, checked my mail then went to the cat......low and behold...it was my fucking cat....i actually almost cryed, which would have been a site...grown man in the middle of the road crying over a cat that wasnt even his....so i went home n got a box, burried the lil fella in my backyard...man i fealt like shit n didnt wanna smoke for like a week....how can someone hit a cat or something of that sort and not pull over and try and help it or check if there is a tag.....if it had a collar on it and it belonged to someone....id feel so bad i couldnt just leave it there and wait for the family to find it.....id go and tell them how sory i was......man......canadians.....so sensitive :( so i know how you feel about that turtle bro

triggasmokealot

8. Thanks for the positive replies. The turtle may have been hit on accident but they dont SUDDENLY change directions. Anyway thanks for being cool, i know i got friend over here at GC.

9. FUCK! LOL i tried to neg rep you and i accidently hit approve, fuck fuck fuck fuck. hoisted on my own pitard... oh well, very rude tho

10. I'm also from NC, and fuck those rednecks.

11. that's horrible, turtles are way pimp. i wouldn't run one over i'd pick him up and keep em. now cats, racoons, birds, and anything other stupid enough to stay in the street while i'm driving.. road kill.

12. I know exactly how you feel man, one time I was doing some trail riding with my buddy and we witnessed some guy hit a dog with his car. It was an accident but the guy didnt even stop he just kept on driving and the dog ran into the bush with both of his back legs missing. So we followed the dog untill he stopped running, then we got my other buddy to come with his truck so we could take the poor thing to the vet. Some people don't look at animals as living things it's quite sad really.

13. That's made me angry and sad.:mad: :( Turtles are gorgeous creatures.

Good for you for having the bottle to put it out of it's misery. I'd just love to catch the little bastards doing things like that; I'd beat them bloody stupid...

14. Was it dark out? Maybe it was an accident.

15. thats fucked up man!

16. Bunny rabbits and turtles bring a smile to my face every time I see one. I feel sorry for turtles because they are so slow and get ran over a lot.

17. I just killed a spider in my house. Does that make me an asshole? I'm serious. Doesn't every animal have an equal right to live?

But I'm scared of spiders, so my brain percieves it as a threat. Does that change anything?....:(

18. To be honest I think it was an accident. It is very rare that people purposely hit a turtle on the road. If it wasn't an accident then that's pretty fucked up. Killing out of entertainment... sure they might not be humans but it's still not cool man.

In all honesty, I don't think there's anything wrong with killing because I believe it's part of the natural cycle of life. Animals killing other animals... but I'm still not okay with it on a personal level.