Some one help please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Joshfinn20, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Can some one Help on this issue not sure what it is tried to flush the plants but isn't goin

Attached Files:

2. I could start taking random guesses at it but for it to be beneficial for you, we need to know more details of your grow... lights, light cycle, soil, nutes... etc w other growing habits. Then we can give a more EDUCATED guess rather than me just tell you it looks like N-deficiency and overwatering... but they aren't looking too bad yet so you should b alright in a week or so with some attention. thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. im growing with coco coir mixed with perlite under led using green fuse bloom now set 12/12 ph is around 6.3 this is my first time grow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/QUOTE]

4. Full 4 plants

Attached Files:

5. How old are the plants? Do you use any additives? Do you use r/o or tap water? Not familiar with the nutes - how much calcium do they contain? What did you use to flush? How often do you feed? Do you feed to run off? What size container?

6. well it's my first time grow I was using water out the Waterbutt at first then swapped over to tap water im only using green fuse at half strength to feed watering every 3 days plus20% run off I used tap water to feed for a weed to try and flush them there at around 5 and a half weeks the pots are 5 litres

7. No sure what a waterbutt is? Never flush or water coco with just water - always use nutes. Do you know the contents of your tap water? Do you have sufficient drain holes in the bottom of the containers? Are you planning on transplanting to a larger container? 6.3 pH is a bit high - try to keep it around 6.0. What is the pH of the run off? Do you use an EC meter - if so what's the EC? What's the temperature? Could you please use punctuation - it would make it easier for an old guy like me to decipher your statements.

8. im not very good with writing mate I'm sorry. A Waterbutt is something that collects rain water in the garden I'm really fresh at this growing stuff I do apologise.i don't use an ex meter. The temp is around 22c lights on and 19c lights off

9. Ok. I would transplant to a larger container - at least 9-10 ltrs. A 5 week old plant in that size container needs to be fed everyday - never let coco dry out - ever. Regular feeding replenishes the coco with fresh nutes and pulls in fresh oxygen to the roots. Again - never just water - always use nutes. I would gradually increase the nute strength and keep an eye on them. The damaged leaves will never recover so watch the new growth. Without knowing what's in your tap water or knowing about the mineral content in you nutrients I'm unable to comment on calcium or magnesium. Coco requires a lot of calcium, that's why people who grow in coco use coco specific nutes. Don't apologize about being a new grower - we all started at one time and believe me, we have all failed before.