Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some of the best mids ive had.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GabbaGabbaHey, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Check this out, I only have a little left but I payed 15 dollars for some mids and about half the bag was full. My guy really hooked me up, this stuff gets me pretty buzzin on just 1 bowl, man he really knows how to grow his stuff.

Attached Files:

2. Did you buy it that way?

3. [quote name='"GabbaGabbaHey"']Check this out, I only have a little left but I payed 15 dollars for some mids and about half the bag was full. My guy really hooked me up, this stuff gets me pretty buzzin on just 1 bowl, man he really knows how to grow his stuff.[/quote]

looks like a bunch of shake.

4. [quote name='"420dopeaf"']

looks like a bunch of shake.[/quote]

When i first started smoking the dude i bought from grinded it up like that. You can see the seed shells and shit. I wanna see my bud before its ground.

5. Nice amount for 15, good buy.

6. Really good mids, or dank? That's like trying to find the worlds tallest midget...

7. Enjoy your shake bro.

8. mids or shake?.... :( shame

9. Yeah it's shake but a good price for what you got! I'd be on that

10. How does he know how to grow if he grew mids?

lol makes no sense buddy.

11. Ok well I understand what he was saying and although I wouldn't normally buy pre ground bud, if its pure and hasn't been cut with damiana or something, then I'd be all over that deal. Nice! If it gets you high and makes you happy, then cheers!

12. Looks like shake of scwag. Not mids.

13. [quote name='"Jumbo"']How does he know how to grow if he grew mids?

lol makes no sense buddy.[/quote]

What I'm saying is this is some of the best I've had. It's not commercial bud, I know that.