Some of my work

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Pulsewidth, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Just curios on what you guys think. Would like some critique.

I'm pretty much still starting out. This is the first time in a long while that I felt the urge to create.

Thankyou :smoking:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cool, the first one looks like it's a still from a video. Actually, the first the kind of look like that.

Could you describe the process in making them?

3. That is hard to explain haha

Most of the time when I create something I don't have much for plan. 90% of the time I come out with something I did not intend at all. I play around with just about every variable in whatever program I'm using. Eventually I get a set of images that could turn into something else and so I decide which one I like the best.

The best way to explain it is I just work from whatever is in front of me. One color or one little detail can change my entire project. This is why I like a lot of "stuff" in my work.

I don't know lol

4. #4 darklight99, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
    Most will probably say their intricate or abstract. For me, the 2nd and 3rd artwork is a good visual reference for a wanna be writer like me. I was able to imagine a possible story setting from the two pictures. I been trying to write books, pictures like this help me visualize little events in my head. The other two artwork, I couldn't pull up a connection. That doesn't mean someone else can't relate to it. Overall great job, I LIKEY.

5. Nice to hear. What did you imagine?

6. 2nd picture, I picture genetic eye that can see into the future.
    3rd picture, a hero has finally overcome many obstacles to get to the sphere. His life depends on it.

That's all, nothing to complex.

7. Looks dope dude. Id just say keep practicing, working on your craft. There is definitely talent here. I'll be looking forward to further art.

8. Some stuff I made today

Attached Files:

9. I like the last one, I can see that being a poster. Trippy looking.