Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some of my mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kushmufns, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Sweet looking mids. I'd roll that into blunts and get faded. :smoking:

Dude, check out my new Grow Journal pics which I took with my Droid. I love this thing!

2. I do have a blunt rolled. Just waitin for my gf to get home from work.

3. How nice of you :] Sounds like it's gonna be a fun night :smoking:

4. those looked like high mids. tell her to do 90 on the way home:smoking:

5. I could say I've got a good connect. Only 55 for half zip. And the buds are always good.

6. K I was gonna post this as a thread but for some reason the forums aren't letting me post a thread so i'm gonna post it here if someone can help me out. I'm just gonna copy and paste from my would-be thread.

I'm just finishin off a bowl of good mids, and am feelin pretty good. but i was thinkin about smokin a 2nd bowl tonight, cuz i've just been smokin a bowl at a time. But i've heard some people on here say that they don't like to smoke more than a bowl of mids cuz it doesn't make you any more high and i don't know if that's bullshit or not so yea?