Some of my artwork.

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by bankofthewest, Jun 4, 2009.

1. #1 bankofthewest, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2009
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. awesome. i like your style.

3. Sick.

+rep

4. I think its really cool, I like it a lot.

5. all very good yo!
    esp. liking the last one... mainly cause im craving for a cig ;p

6. Thank you guys!! I'll post more as the come. :)

7. these are amazing, what are they made with?

8. Those are SICK!!!!! Idk how you do that but it looks just like the character-like style of the grand theft auto loading pages.

did that make sense? (I'm ripped).

9. Thanks!!! I used a Wacom tablet and Micromedia Flash to draw it in.

10. Dope Art for sure!

Love the NY State of Mind!

11. Do you sell your artwork? I would love a pretty big size NY State of Mind poster on my wall, would be sick.

12. hey i have a wacom pen tablet. how do u like yours. mine seems a lil sensitive. but i like your work. very clean and well done. do you do any 3d modeling.

13. I don't sell them no, but I can hook you up with the file and you can get it printed if you want. Depending how big you want it to be, should be about 30 bucks or so.

14. I use mine all day every day, so I love it. You can adjust the sensitivity in the options.

I am a computer animator by profession, I have done 3D work for finding nemo, fantastic four, van helsing to name some of the more recognized names.

15. sweet. im currently trying to get a job in that area. im using 3ds max 8. and love it. wish i had max 9.

16. You should make a print of the NY state of mind illustration and sell it to me. Nice work

17. Very original, excellent work

18. I love it man, it's a kind of cell shaded realism type thing. I think it's ill.

I'm rollin so hard right now... :smoking:

19. #19 Haze23, Jun 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2009
    i really love all of them, and i would tell you if they sucked. the NY state of mind one is just awesome...post more if you have them or make some new ones! :smoking:

reminds me a little of the gta IV animations when the game starts up.

20. Thanks again guys!! Here are 3 more I found. The 1st 2 where done a very long time ago, I'd say 7/8 years and for those 2 I used pen and paper.

Attached Files:

• 01.jpg
      01.jpg
      File size:
      214.5 KB
      Views:
    • 02.jpg
      02.jpg
      File size:
      328.5 KB
      Views:
    • 03.jpg