Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some nugs I picked up...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by IamHemper, May 8, 2010.

1. ... from a local coop.

bluedream, superjack, trainwreck. I wanted to try some sativa dominant strains to see the difference between indica and sativa. These are all strong with 1 vape getting me comfortable. I did notice that if i do too much that i can start head tripping. is this normal for sativa?

enjoy...

Attached Files:

2. From what I understand, head tripping with Sative blends is very normal. Indica is more of a body experience, and sativa is a head experience. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I always understood it.

3. #3 IamHemper, May 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2010
    ok. thanks. smoking to much and head tripping isn't the most pleasant thing to me so I've scaled back from what my eyes think I should be vaping. more is not always better in my case. the bluedream hit me especially hard since i dove right into that one.

i will try some GDP and see if it is different. I know people say sativa and indica is different but this is the first time where i sort of know what i'm buying, strain wise, so trying to actually see if there is a perceptible difference.

4. you should be able to notice the difference almost right away with something like GDP.

that blue dream looks nice...i need to pick that strain up again.

5. looks tasty!

6. smoke up some white widow (heavy sativa) then some bubba kush (heavy indica) there is an obvious difference, but then i find some shit like sour diesel (sativa dom) can have indica properies...any one else gotten the sour d couch lock hahahaha

7. Nice pickup. I would have gotten something different than blue dream, but still a dank crop it looks like.

8. ^^^ blue dream is epic!! One of the most unique smells/tastes for bud, and its a lingerer, that stank sticks in a boxed room for fuckin hours

9. #9 IamHemper, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    Thanks. I actually tried it because it was slightly less expensive than the other two and wanted to compare it. It hits me hard and grinds to a nice even consistency for the vape. Has a nice finish like sirsog stated.

10. looks delicious.