Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some north jersey Lemon diesel and jack frost

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mcpuffin, Jan 12, 2010.

1. [​IMG]
    diesel

[​IMG]
    jack frost

2. Sweet. It'd be awesome if I could reach in through my screen and grab a few nugs. Unfortunately that is not the case. Looks great though. Enjoy!

3. shit looks real tasty. nice buds :smoking:

4. looks like some straight fire.

5. that lemon diesel looks potent. That jack frost however looks like some pot o gold i had not too long ago. looks good though, nice pickup sir

6. i can dig it lemme hit that ive had jack frost never lemon diesel though...sour diesel yes...lemon..no

7. Hmm, I have that same batch of Jack Frost. You wouldn't happen to be around Bergen County would you? Just picked it up from my connect that got 13p's of it.

8. i go to school down in bergen but i picked this up in warren. who knows, my dude probably got it from the same guy haha

and thanks everyone, it was tasty as hell. especially the diesel. :smoking:

9. So did it taste like..sour diesel+ citrusy lemon??? :bongin: