Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some nice summer buds.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JetBlack, Aug 28, 2009.

1. this is my first post :wave:

these are just a few picks of some nice buds i've picked up in the past 2 weeks.

pics 1 and 2 are both the same unknown but really dank headfunk

pic 3 is some "sour jack" from another source but who knows if that's what it is. it is nice nonetheless

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

btw i'm east coast US. city.

2. Looks nice burn it up.

3. Welcome to the City! Nice pickup. ;)

4. looks delish!

5. thanks for the nice(and quick) comments guys! i picked up an eighth of the unknown and 2gs of the sour jack but used select nugs for the pics.

6. here is my newest pickup. not as high quality but cheaper buds. some outdoor noname lo-heads. the bud is very fluffy and spongy and has a nice piney smell. leaves are scarce and it was a generous G to hold me over until the diesel i'm gettin tommorrow.
    [​IMG]

7. #7 JetBlack, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2009
    here is that aforementioned NYC diesal(or so they say) i got an eigth of this stuff.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Good stuff man. Smoke it up

9. Nice nugs man. I wish I could get some dank... nobody has anything here now except mids. It's kinda depressing :(

10. damn man wish i could get shit like that here often...only about once every 5 months

11. here is my most recent pickup. i've had other stuff recently but it was similar to stuff in the pics n wasn't really worth posting.

this stuff here though is incredibly sticky and so hard to breakup it's so dense. it's looks are decieving. this is probably ties for 1st wtih the nugs in the first pic as the best bud i've posted. it's definitely the stinkiest bud i've posted. i got an eighth and was told it's kush x jack h. but who knows.

[​IMG]

12. Looking really good man. +rep

13. thanks man! here is another pick of the kush x jack and i think it does it more justice. i used a nicer camera.

[​IMG]

14. i didnt like the first few but the last ones look like some nice dank

15. nice buds

rep