Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some Nice Nugs from a House Party

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CannaChris420, Oct 11, 2010.

1. I was in need of some ganja- I had just run out. I asked a friend who directed me to another friend that had some 'bangin' shit'. I negotiated with him and managed to pick myself up two grams for $35. From where I am, that's a fairly good deal for high quality bud (unfortunately). I was set for the night, and in fact after a total of four small personal joints and a bowl pack in the bong (which I just now smoked half of as a follow up to two of those joints; I'm pretty high right now), I STILL have another .6 nug left for tomorrow morning. :smoke:

I definitely approve! I can feel it in my eyes- I love that.

Here are some pictures. Enjoy! :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. looks like some nice dense bud. and i love the eye pressure high, thats when i know im ripped haha

3. The nugs look dense and sticky.
    Pricey for my area though lol.

Glad you enjoyed it though :smoke:

4. where does the house party come into play during your story

5. He was at a houseparty when he picked the nugs up.

6. That's considered high quality bud in your area?, it looks like beasters/or outdoor no offense

7. In the area the party was at, haha. I smoke much better bud normally, but like I said I had just run out and needed some from the party since I was already there.

8. I love me some beasters