Some new lights

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by greeneyes420_us, Jul 1, 2002.

1. I was wondering if these light would be any good for growing for a litlle bit.There 150W 2000 Lumens Its only on one plant right now.Oh also.I judt moved it inside for the fist time yesterday.Started to get paranoid.So will this hurt it at all bringing it inside and all? I only got one of the lights up right now.

Attached Files:

2. Oh and i forgot to add i will be adding a fluro in there tomorow on the next day>

Attached Files:

3. Here the last one

Attached Files:

4. It looks like a regular floodlight to me. No good for growing but great to read by. You can get a real grow light at http://www.insidesun.com Or if you can't afford HID lighting then go to Wal-Mart and buy you 3 or 4 dual 4 foot flourescent fixtures and tubes. But that floodlight is the wrong spectrum and will produce way too much heat.

~Worm

5. they are just flood lights.But they wont work for a week or two till i can afford some lights?

6. If thats all you can do right now is that type of lighting,,do your plants a favor,,toss that floodlight,,go back to wal-mart,,spend the 10 bucks on the Light of America 200w/43w Reader Light Compact Flourescent,,screw it in that reflector,,keep it close...it will be MUCH better than that floodlight.....

[​IMG]