1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

some new bud.....

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by LegitBaller, Apr 29, 2004.

1. this is what i got ......digi aint that good but ah well...how much would yall pay for just the bud... not the pills....

Attached Files:

2. .

Attached Files:

3. 45$

looks like what i usually get for an eighths worth...

4. id say $25. $30 at the max it looks like good shit but if u guys look at a penny its not that much but id buy it for 30

5. you gotta remember bud can look totally different in a picture. If you use the flash or not, the background color, ect all changes how it looks. I bet in person it looks a lot better than the picture, am i right legit?

how much did you get the adderall for?

6. yea, definitly looks a lot nicer in person, althought it doesnt have a lot of hairs it smells bomb...like u no when u get hooked up by the smell and this stinks nicely...i got the adderal for a small amount of bud, but he said like 5-6 dollars if i want more

7. hmmm....i seem to get a lil more for 25, and that was some bomb shait

8. id pay like ne where from $30-$45 and like $20 for the adderall

9. 20 bucks for three adderall?

someones making a killing on you! if i ever wanted any, i could get 5 pills for 6 bucks, if not cheaper...

10. how many mg are those adderrall cuz my friend has like 400-500 10 mg pills but his are blue

11. Everyone of my friends has ADD or ADHD, no joke. I can get all the Adderals, Concertas, whatever, for free. Sometimes they're nice to take early in the day with a bowl, but some nights you take them while your tripping at midnight and are awake for the next forty eight hours playing cee-lo til the sun comes up...

12. i'd give you 10 dollars

13. i just got 2 of those pills you have for free tonite.... theyr 30 mg im takin them tomoro night.......

14. yeah i'd pay 25 or maybe 30 for that bud. looks like about what i get for 25 though.

Ps.... anyone done blueberry? im gettin a quarter tomorrow and i've heard some good things

15. Well pretty much it woulda all depend on what kind it is, 30's 60's and so on, for a 30's i would pay between 25-30 around here.. 60's on the otherhand id be payin around 55-60.

Grasscity Deals Near You