Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some new bud *pics*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tbs0015, Dec 23, 2005.

1. i got some new bud. $50/8th, which seems expensive it the most expensive stuff around here and pretty good quality.

first pic. (the lens got in the way of the flash, but this pic shows the most crystals)
    [​IMG]

another shot, with better lighting
    [​IMG]

so what do ya think? i know everyone says that there bud looks better in person, but honestly, after i took these shots and looked and them, i was like "holy crap! thats my stuff?" it is rather dry but im not gonna diss on my stash anymore. im gonna put an orange peel in it to moisten things up a bit. hopefully that will help.

2. i dont think id pay 50 for it but things might be different where your at.

are you $50 high?

3. looks like good bud to me. appears to me that would accomplish the goal of becoming high so it was a good buy. nice.

oh and tbs is a damn fine band

4. it looks pretty good but i woulda tried to talk him down in price a bit...but your area and situation is different so...

5. looks damn good but a lil dry

6. the price is pretty much not negotiable but im not really complaining too much. i do think its wierd though, that he doesn't give cuts if you buy more. like a quarter still cost 100 bucks. its cool though, cause the most i buy is an 8th. and yes, tbs is a good band:)

7. I would say you got your moneys worth dog. Looks like some good dodi

8. lmao @ dodi.

I wouldn't turn it away.

9. that looks good mang.

10. it looks ok, Itll get the job done

As soon as I get my digi tomorrow I can post up pics!

11. looks good, but somebody needs to learn how to trim dude.

12. hehe exaclly what i was thinking ...

looks decent just kinda untrimmed

13. your getting fucking ripped off. I'm in ny the most expensive fuckign weed in the country and I wouldn't pay 50 for that shit. For a 100 a quarter I could get some haze or something crazy. 400 an ounce for that? ya right

14. Too leafy...Id pay 50 and 1/8th though probably:smoke:

15. nice dm4, its always nice to see a baller on this site.

16. who's to say its not dank.

What I see in those pics is some good crystallized, hairy buds. however, they are kinda dry, and that 1 is pretty leafy. but - sometimes you get 1 leafy bud in a sack. and, weed always dries out, slowly but surely. If you are constantly getting into it and packing bowls, your weed will be noticeably drier than it was when you bought it within several days - no matter how you store it.

17. Any weed is better than no weed my man:smoke: . ...Most of the time...

18. ya thats what i was typing before i saw ur post but ^^^^^

19. so true, yet so sad