some need to think b4 they speak.

Discussion in 'General' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Apr 26, 2007.

1. alright so im at work and my job is a government job so its most definatly not 420 friendly. its a park district and we have a skate park here so i know some of the kids who use it. well these two idiots come up to me while im workin and are like "hey Nick, (thats my real name, not johnny) you got any weed we can buy?". i just looked at them like you fucking morons!!! i say, trying to save my ass, hell no i dont smoke weed and i certainly dont sell that shit. thats dumb as hell. it pained me to have to put down my beloved herb like that but i had no other choice at that time. what goes thru some peoples heads when they do that shit?

2. You must repent by smoking 5 bowls in a row.

3. Word. haha

So, I guess your co-workers were around when these kids approached you? Do you work inside? I can't imagine kids would go into someone's place of work and ask to buy some drugs off them knowing they are in a Federal building... yeah, that's retarded.

4. mushroom- ill smoke 10 bongloads in a row. thats how bad i feel about talking shit about the plant.

burn- yes i work inside and they came inside. jackasses.

5. That's fucked up, why do people not think a little harder before they open their mouths in public? They could have at least used code or something.

6. I'm one of the stoners from the skatepark he's talking about :p

I literally live down the street.

But i didn't approach him....i know the type of kids that would do that.

They're fucking morons.

7. So both of ya'll live in Chicago? haha Ill see you guys next week

8. yeah me and emagdnim only live a few miles apart. he wouldint do that shit tho. its the damn highschool kids.

9. i'll have to make it a point to come into your work with a bag of flour and make a ruckus :p

10. Cool. What part of Chicago do you live?

11. i would laugh my ass off bro! throw some baby ruth bars in the pool... you can come in reaking like bud and raise hell. ill just say i never met ya haha.

and mushroom were about 20 mi southwest of chi

12. what a couple of dipshits! hahahaha, thats what you get when you have stoned teenagers visiting you at work.

even when im on the phone, trying to pick up i use code, "yo, you on deck?"

13. sounds like you made a good save...i bet your heart probably sank when they said that.

They probaly got the picture, but tell them straight up that your doing them a favor by selling to them, and that kind of stuff is definately not apprectiated, and wont be tolerated in the future.

pretty disrespectful if you ask me, they went to a lot of trouble going to your work just to ask you for shit

14. What suburb are you guys from? I know Woodstock and LITH have Skateparks, except Woodstock's has no affiliation with the Park Dist.

Either way, JWS, that blows, man. Really no fun to be put under enough pressure to where you have to deny marijuana, especially put it down.

15. i have cousins that live in woodstock on calhoon st by the square. yeah i know about the warp. im about an hr and a half south of there.

and yeah my heart sank when i had to deny the herb. i felt scandelous but i had to do it to save my job.

16. You do what you gotta do

17. Ah, that's right, you told me that once in the IRC. Cool.

Sometimes you've got to make Mary look bad. She knows you're doing it for your job, man. Don't feel bad about it.