Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some NE Ohio Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by poptart38247, Jan 5, 2012.

1. This isn't anything to fancy, I just wanted to share what I've had/got recently. The first two are some "Starlight" I had a few weeks back. It was my favorite bud. Ever. The smell was great, nice a fruity but not to strong. The bud itself was very crystalline and resinous. The high was long lasting and intense, it messed you up for a good couple hours no problem. The third and fourth pictures are some "White Widow" my brother hooked me up with last week. Its got a nice and spicy smell to it with a hint of mint and fruit. The high is quite interesting, It really messes you up. Your head is in a whole other world on that bud. Sadly the smoke is lacking in the flavor department compared to the other bud I got in that pick up which is the fifth picture, Black Berry Kush. The BBK is phenomenal, it has outstanding flavor, looks, and smell. Once ground up the bud smells like fresh fruit and the smoke even tastes like it! The high is almost all in the body. You just melt into wherever you are sitting and just relax. Ahhhhhh I love that feeling. :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Very nice looking buds..mad crystals, hairs and fluffy lol bet you stayed high for a longggggg time haha

3. Both buds look dank man, plus some serious rep. have fun with ur smoke.

4. Thanks guys! I gotta say I had a lot of fun with it! :) The high was a pretty solid two hours so I can't complain!

5. That bud looks amazing, nice score.

6. looks bomb, nice shots