Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some mid

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mos_def, May 26, 2010.

1. i picked up. just a 1/4...[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. How much did you pay for that man? Have you tried any of it yet?

3. sum pretty nice trees

4. $30
    and nah smoking some tmw

5. if that's a quarter then 30 is good, but the bud looks like low mids.

6. broke most of it down except for the biggest bud. bought to grind it in my shotglass.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. looks like less than a 1/4 to me.

8. yeah if you were told that was a 1/4 you got ripped. Looks more like 2-3 grams to me

9. id say at most an 1/8

10. it's probably between an eighth and a quarter.

11. looks like a solid quarter to me. I sometimes get mids that look like that. They're real dense. If i got an ounce of those mids and an ounce of dank the mids would take up half a bag and the dank would fill up the entire bag.

12. definitely not a quarter, looks a few grams short, i would invest in a scale. But none the less, decent looking mids.

13. Haha, yeah that really isn't a quarter and it's REALLY hard to make judgements like that online. I would guess it's maybe 3 grams, not even a slice.

14. idk im thinking about getting a scale but i dont want to be carrying it around cuz you get worse charges if you get pulled over/my parents will assume i'm a drug dealer if i'm caught. but i think the weed was just a little compressed, that one big nug on the right ended up being half the size of the big pile by itself. anyways i don't feel too ripped off, ill just tell my dealer to use a scale next time.

15. You didn't really get RIPPED off, your dealer just lied to you about the amount. It's a 1/8 at most. But 30$ for a slice of mids is a pretty average price.

16. that's alittle more than an eightho. depending on how much you smoked, stems, and seed removal that could have been a quarter.

17. well to be honest, i think the bag was half open half the time because i took it out last night and it was open a tiny bit and sprayin weed crumbs everywhere, and i had it since like 3pm..so idk maybe some came out.
    this shit smells good though, im gonna enjoy it

18. its prolly compressed, like how 90% of reg is. i had a half p of reg once, about the size of a vcr tape.

19. this.

20. Yo if you're happy I'm happy. Have fun with it!