Some Issues With A Just Sprouted Lady

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gengiskunk, May 21, 2013.

1. Hola chicos! It has been a while..
    I need help!
    My lil' Skunk #1 auto has sprouted a week ago. The 2nd day I had to transplant my baby into a cup, because i broke the pot i was using.. :mad: 
    2 days ago i transplanted her into a 11 L pot, with biobizz Allmix.
    I don't know why but the plant started yellowing/browning in the middle and it looks like it stopped growing.. Do you know why? Maybe a nute burn.
    at first i thought it was mold...
    This strain is kinda new btw.
    The one in the cup is 3 days old. what is happening to my baby? :(

Attached Files:

2. #2 CompleteAsshole, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
    that is quite odd. are they 2 different plants or is the second pic same plant? post in sick plants and problems forum. mmman will help you out. oh, and fill this out.

We need all the info on your grow including:

What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    What brand and type of soil?
    Indoors or outdoors?
    What strain?
    How old are the plants?
    What type of lights and how many watts?
    How far from the lights?
    What is your watering frequency and source of water?
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room?
    What size pots?
    Any bugs? Look real close.
    Any other pertinent info?

3. It's the same plant, that's why i'm so confused. I've never heard or seen anything similar to this. First i thought it could have been because i changed the medium.. But i think that biobizz all mix works just fine.

I'm using Biobizz All mix right now, i used a small amount of idk soil where i let the plant sprout.
    Soil.
    Outdoor. Does the rain danger the little ladies? someone told me to leave em under rain even when they are still young.
    Skunk #1 auto Sensi Seeds.
    7 days or so.
    AT LEAST 12 hours of direct light.
    Rain and sink. The PH of the water is about 7.3, the soil is 6.6 . Btw i gave her water 2 times or so..
    No nutes added yet.
    No bugs or pests at all.
    The pot is 11 L

If you have ever heard of something similar let me know. I mean, i would like to know if i should plant another one. This one will be the fav one, the one i see everyday.

4. I think you should get everything dialed in before starting another one. what are temps?

5. No one answered me yet in the health problems section.. Not that low, i mean, higher than 15C for sure!

6. You should ph your water at 6 and apply and foliage spray with nutes of low value, say 4/5/6 of something like that, won't hurt to spray it a half dozen times a day, no sun... if it's sunny spray it morning and evening until improvement.