Some Issues With A Just Sprouted Lady, Autoskunk#1 Sensi Seeds. I Dont Know.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Gengiskunk, May 21, 2013.

1. Ok, here we are! It has been a long time, but i decided to plant again.
    So, Here is the plot:
    I need help!
    My lil' Skunk #1 auto has sprouted a week ago. The 2nd day I had to transplant my baby into a cup, because i broke the pot i was using.. :mad:
    2 days ago i transplanted her into a 11 L pot, with biobizz Allmix.
    I don't know why but the plant started yellowing/browning in the middle and it looks like it stopped growing.. Do you know why? Maybe a nute burn.
    at first i thought it was mold...
    This strain is kinda new btw.
    The one in the cup, 2nd photo, is 4 days old. what is happening to my baby? :(

What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    I'm using Biobizz All mix right now, i used a small amount of idk soil where i let the plant sprout.
    Indoors or outdoors? Outdoor. Does the rain danger the little ladies? someone told me to leave em under rain even when they are still young.

What strain? Skunk #1 auto Sensi Seeds.
    How old are the plants? 8 days
    What type of lights and how many watts? AT LEAST 12 hours of direct light. (Sun, obviosuly)

What is your watering frequency and source of water? Rain and sink. The PH of my water is about 7.3, the soil is 6.6 . Btw i gave her water 2 times or so..
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?No nutes added yet.

What size pots? The pot is 11 L
    Any bugs? Look real close.  No bugs or pests at all.
    Any other pertinent info?
    The photos obviously are from the same plant. The issue seemed to appear when i transplanted the plant. in the last few days it rained, could this have been caused by the rain? The Soil (Biobizz allmix) contains some bio nutes in it of course.. could it be nute burn? I'd like to know if she's ruined or not. I mean, an auto has a very short vegetative period...

If you have ever heard of something similar let me know. I mean, i would like to know if i should plant another one. This one will be the fav one, the one i see everyday.

View attachment 1208484
    View attachment 1208483

2. Well Bud, all I can say is you had better measure your ph run-off and get back to us.

3. your pH from your sink is too alkaline for them:T
    that is the only possible thing it should be-- in soil, pH should be between 6.0 and 7.0 get some Ph down you can buy some from walmart for surely less than $20-- hope this helps:D

4. Thats quite strange.. i mean: the soil is 6.6 ph, and i watered her just once with my water. Do you suggest me to start another one or to keep going with this one?