Some idiots upset about Indian-American winning Ms. America.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Continuum, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Yeah, it's disturbing. I personally like Asian and Middle Eastern women so I'm cool with it.  :D 

One of my favorite tweets was: "I swear I'm not racist but this is America." Says a person who lives in a country famously build and inhabited by immigrants 

2. MMmm...I got a thing for Indian chicks.
    muh dick.

3. Isn't america the world's "mixing pot"?

4. She isn't a Muslim, she's Hindu - with a potty mouth. 

5. I think its refreshing that they didn't do the whole blond hair blue eye thing.

I just don't understand some people though

6. The hunting and serving your country thing is a laugh though. Like we're the  only country with those two things... smfh

7. Like a beauty pageant matters anyway lol.

Miss Kansas > miss America for me though.

8. Yeah..or melting pot

9. #11 rain dancer, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
    Meeerrrriccaaa!

Geet ear dun!!!!!!

Lmao

An jus so it's out there......miss Kansas is .........

[​IMG]

10. they're just jealous racist fuglies. she deserved it.

11. Sometimes I wonder if such senseless ideas being pushed into the public's eye are pushed with an agenda other than simple expression of opinion.

Indian chicks :yummy:

12. That's what I was looking for.

13. LOL, according to these fools logic, Miss america should strictly be native Americans only then. STFU, America is not a white country, It's a country of many colors, whether you like it or not. People come here to escape whatever problems they're faced with in their old country and want to start a new life in a new place. Just cus your grand daddy got off the boat or hopped the border and not you doesn't make you any better than anyone else.
    Sorry for my rant, but those dumbasses really get on my nerves.

hmm like what

15. #18 Hello there!, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2013

Creating a scandal because of race, causing another, more stereotypically American, candidate or manager of a candidate, to have a better shot at the next competition.

Idk what other implications might exist because of the situation. I don't even know the name of these women or how anybody even knows about this. :laughing:

Edit: Had to fix a grammar issue. My normally tameable OCD is at a high elevation, and out of my reach. I cannot control its actions. IT'S RUNNING WIIIILD

16. Only in America...

She's Indian and people are calling her Arab (and they say it like its a bad thing--WTF?) how fucking stupid do you have to be?
    My god, this country seriously has the highest concentration of idiots, anywhere.

Public idiots*