Some Hydrocodone!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Lost Horizon, Aug 31, 2009.

1. #1 Lost Horizon, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2009
    Whats up GC

well i had to get my wisdom teeth removed today, it sucks but there are some benefits to it...

wel before i got put under i was put on nitrous oxide for 15 min, whwich was fucking awesome.. didnt think it would be that great but it was. that was my first time expiriencing that..

also i got me some hydrocodone.. i was kinda mad, i was expecting something just a bit stronger like some percs or atleast some 7.5/750 or atleast a little stronger.. but ill settle for what they gave me
    Here's a pic!! oh yeah i already took a couple and feeling pretty fucking good :cool:
    [​IMG]

my friend promised to pick me up something stronger, he might be getting me an oxy or two :D i hope!!!

EDIT- sorry for the big picture
    EDIT- Oh yeah and i forgot to mention i am very thankful for getting prescribed painkillers because im in some legal shit right now and am getting drugtested all the way up until november, so this is a nice little break from not being able to do anyhting :)

2. They had to break my jaw to remove mine because of the angle they grew in so I got Hydro 5/500's, but then I had bone fragments coming loose and got 7.5's and then a month later got another bottle of Hydro 5/500's. It was nice to get something cheap for once.

3. Ouch what the fuck? "We need to snap your jaw"

4. fuck hydrocodone

5. You only got hydros for jaw surgery?

When I had mine reconstructed after shattering it in an accident they gave me OC20s at first, then hydros after my wires came off. I don't think I could've dealt with having my mouth wired shut and only having hydros to take care of the pain.

6. damn man that sucks, my mouth isnt sore at all, i CWE 7 like 2 hours ago, and just popped more at 7.. i feel pretty nice

hey man better then nothing, atleast i didnt have to pay mad money or something.. and i cant do anything illegal from some legal shit im in (get to do shit in november) so like i said, better then nothing.. and my friend is prob bringing me 2 oc20

7. I'm getting mine out this friday.
    How many did they give you, just that many in the pic?
    Whatever the case, have fun, I know I will. :hello:
    Btw I remember getting put on nitrous on several occasions when getting my teeth drilled when I was a kid. I don't understand how people like that shit.

8. I was under 18 when I got them done. I would have loved to get some Roxi 30's or some OC's.

9. FU*K THAT!!!!!:eek:

10. I'm afraid to get mine taken out because I have a naturally strong tolerance to opiates, but I don't know how to tell them without them thinking I just want to abuse them or something along those lines.

11. oh it will be:devious:

12. i liked it, i was kept on for so long, and my body was all warm and shit and then they put the IV in my arm, and i could feel he saline in it dripping into my veins and felt the cold running through my veins throughout my body.. its hard to explain but it felt sooo good...

i got like 20 but i already used a bunch, i have a check up soon. im gonna say that they arent helping my pain or i still am sore,. this way hopefully i get something stronger or atleast a refill

13. i know man everyone is telling me the next day is the worst :(

14. Jesus, Im glad mine grew in just fine...

On the other hand, I dont get any hydros.

15. just thought i would let you guys know whose getting theirs out... the next day blows my mouth is so sore :(

16. whenever i get prescribed painkillers for anything i'll always immediatly make it clear to them that vicodin makes me "violently sick to my stomach" and they'll usually switch you to 5mg OC.

it's always worked for me, and also two other of my buddies. its not fool proof but i figure i might as well try :smoking:

17. thats sweet dude.. im going back tommoro i think and im gonna tell them that it isnt helping the pain