Some head shots

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dr Suess, Mar 5, 2009.

1. #1 Dr Suess, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
    Hi ,unfortunately for me me i had a high rate of hermies this grow and its summer here and it always seems that i get more in the summer months or maybe just coincidence.
    Out of 12 plants 3 were male and 4 were hermies,actually 5 were, i still have one in my room but i just pull the balls of before they become dangerous.That one has the thinnest crown out of all of them but the lower ones are fatter,,,WOnder Why?So i only ended up with 4 good females and one slightly confused female.
    The plant with a skinny top and droopy leaves has been like that the whole grow,ive tried a few different things,its starting to look a little better,i have fairly low humidity in the room{from37-55%),maybe some ideas here!

See what you think and maybe you could hurl some good abuse at me. Suess

Attached Files:

2. #2 Usual_suspect, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
    I can't hurl abuse at you dude, with that run of bad luck you still got some nice plants. Its a shame for the growers but great for the plants which now have freedom to change sex too!

Good luck

3. The one's you kept are looking mighty nice, keep it up.

-C

4. #4 Bartic, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
    doode. Those plants look niiice they look like trees, whats your setup? My advice to you is to start growing from clone. Stop wasting time with seeds, 100% fem and you don't have to worry about sexing, removing males or that hemi problem

5. I like your setup.

6. Thanks for replies and To Bartic my setup ive never had to describe before so im not sure if this is what you wanted,i use 5, 600w and i hand water 2 or 3 times a day,i grow in straight clay and i do grow from clones but had too start again because i took a holiday.............

7. Kick ass stuff Doc. +Rep 2 u. That #6 pic just keeps goin up and up and up and up lol. A freakin Redwood lol. Great stuff man. :hello:

8. Sweet .wtg

9. Nice work Doc...........