Some Guy Saw My Plant

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by misterfaisty, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Yeah Mexicans in asplundh bucket truck saw my plants while trimming trees away from power lines, I'm just gonna be extra cautious during late flower cause you never know.

2. If hes mexicans then yeah most mexicans dont care about a little marijuana im guessing.
    But what you should do is confront him to make sure he wont mess/steal your garden <-- thats what you should be worrying about

3. You made my day

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I agree with wheresmyroller, take him out Rambo style, like with a leaf and a raindrop O_O

5. #25 GanjFarmer', Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013
    If he actually saw it then chances are he'll come back to harvest it before you do. These plants are basically money trees when it comes down to it, so I don't have a doubt in my mind he'll be back.

1) Transplant to a safer location.
    2) Have it basically be a race between you and him with who gets to it first come harvest time.
    3) Cut your losses and trash the plant

I would pick #1 out of those 3.

Also everyone saying that he won't care that there is marijuana growing because he's mexican, then wow I hope you really dont believe that. Race plays no part in someones actions in a situation like this. And if by some chance he is illegal like some of you are saying, that makes it more likely he'll steal it, easy money.

6. Orr he reported it to the cops and now hes in jail, since he hasnt said anything.. Just speculating.