Some GREAT bud!

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by Duffey, Jun 17, 2004.

1. I think it's ak47, this is the only bud thats not littered with red hairs though, its compressed because the cops pulled us over and had to put it in the shoe, ya know! anyways, yea, nice fruity stench, and a great citrus taste, real sticky too, and tons of crystals, the pic makes it look way diff... if i get my scanner up i'll scan it later tonight...

Attached Files:

2. I bought 5 grams today...

3. i need to get a macro cam... this sucks

4. ummm, that looks like all the rest of the "bomb" ass nugs that you get? and i love how many excuses you give for why it looks like shit:
    "this is the only bud thats not littered with red hairs though"
    "its compressed because the cops pulled us over and had to put it in the shoe"
    'the pic makes it look way diff"

looks almost exactly like the rest of the bud you get, and i think you got ripped off. you dont get too good of bud...

5. i second this. every day u post a little nug and claim that it is bubonic. looks shwaggy everytime i look, smoke it tho.

6. i did actually get pulled over by the cops that night...

also, my cam, is actually a descent cam (cost me about 200) its just, i have no idea how to set the focus of it, so when I'm not lazy, I run upstairs to my sis's room so I use her scanner (which i did once)...

And I don't like to post whole bags, because people in my school goto this site to look around, and if teachers check it out, see my name on the forums with like an ounce of bud sitting around, wouldn't look too good on my part... If you go around lookin, some of the bud pics look fairly good, this one turned out like shit, so did some others, but hey, who knows how to work a cam high?! None of my weed looks like it does in the pictures, in fact, I agree with both of ya with it looks shwaggy.

Let me figure this cam out and I'll post pics, gotta pick up an o maybe later in the week, thatll last me a good 4 days :|

Sorry for the trouble to both luda and wee, sorry I don't spend all my money on a macro cam :\

7. your cam is fine.. It's ok not everyone gets great weed.. You don't have to lie especially when you take a picture of it and it looks like shit.. and the one about your teachers searchin grasscity that is so far out there.. even if they were on this site and saw this they would probably tell you to stop lying and get better weed... haha.. Stop postin shitty nug pictures..

8. this thread is hilarious... that bud looks weak... and ur excuse of not posting ur pictures cuz ur teachers might see... loool what a joke... look two pages over.., u post a picture of urself in a thread lol...

im stoned and i found this great...

9. why is everyone ragging on this guy. you sorry bunch of smokers i thought that stoners were supposed to be nice. anyway so what if he has mids and you have better buds. you dont have to rag on this guy. i agree though he needs to admit he just has mids

10. Exactly if he admitted taht he had mids no one would say anything but he is claiming that there is crystals red hairs everywhere.. Smells like berries.. most potent shit ever in life.. doesn't come up on drug test.. ok went a lil crazy there but still... Don't lie when there's a picture there to prove it..

11. Looks bomb to me........bomb with brickish traits.......no just brickish traits........no just brick.........as long as it gets you high its all good....

12. duffey you are the king of deez schwagz.

14. im not saying anything.....the stuff i have now are mids, just WAY better than that. but it looks just like all the other pics or your "bomb" nugs.........wtf?!?! betcha my stuff was cheaper too..... ;)

o....and the dig. camera i got only costs me 30 bucks....so i dont spend all my money on macro cams, and shit...