Some good weed and a good blunt

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by lo0n3y, Feb 27, 2009.

1. #1 lo0n3y, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
    this is about 2 grams

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is as close as i can get to it with my phones camara

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And heres a grape philly blunt. i never smoke phillys unless there grape. phillies suck

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

smoked that one to my face n now im high as fuck gonna play final fantasy or counter strike haha

2. Is that a roller blunt?

3. i hand rolled it iv never used a roller

4. plus rep for nicest roll I've EVER seen nice!!!!!!!!

5. im sorry but phills do not suck. how can you say they all suck except grape? i dont understand son. anyways i use unflavored phillies. but i can tell you dont like them, looks like you got into a fight with it while you were rolling.

6. i dunt like them cuz im used to centuary sams and phillies arent as tuff as they are and i like to roll tight phillies always mess up cuz its too soft and it looks messed up because i kept the grape skin on it

7. i like phillies titans. them bitches are the shit. they burn for so long and taste amazing if you tear the excess paper off and then re-roll the leaf back on. the only way to go as far as phillies are concerned.

8. i love dutch masters but i barely smoke them they cost around $4.00-$4.50 around here

9. If there was a blunt rolling olympics, you'd make Michael Phelps look like a paraplegic.

:eek:

10. ^^^
    how good of a blunt roller is michael phelps?
    and why do you need legs to roll blunts?

nice blunt, dude. a little rough looking, but i'm sure you've rolled far better.
    +rep

11. Actually, Michael Phelps doesn't like blunts. He prefers bongs...:)

12. It was an anology. In this situation Phelps swimming ability is substituted for his blunt rolling ability. And in comparison, it'd be like Phelps swimming reduced to that of a paraplegic ...meh..nvm...if you can't get it.. :rolleyes:

13. i was kidding around, dude.

14. Oh... :D

15. Really? 4 dollars for a dutch? thats the most insane thing ive ever heard.

16. #17 lo0n3y, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
    ye man trust me its a bitch and the worst part is that most stores dont carry them only certain stores so down here we stick to century sams fro $1.50-2.00

17. i changed the email in my acount n used hotmail.com instead of live.ca for my new email so i couldnt do anything on my old acount lol

18. qft!!!!

19. i pay 4.50 for a 4 pack of dutches