Some Good news, And some BAD news

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by violet2, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Bad news First: on the last night of my frosh year at college, my roommate gets caught smoking in our dorm and gets both of MY bongs (Biggy and Smalls) taken away by the cops. And get this, previously my roommate cracked the female piece off Biggy stem and i glued it back together fixing it quite nicely except for a carb hole, and after having my fixed Biggy for TWO days, i PERSONALLY had to hand the cops MY pieces (of course saying they were my roommates so i wouldnt get busted) while he fled the scene. LAME AS FUCK.

RIP BIGGY AND SMALLS

CLICK THE PICS
    Biggy:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Smalls
    [​IMG]

DONT FORGET ABOUT THE GOOD NEWS! :D

After i got home i went to a local shop and saw this baby for only 50 bucks. couldnt pass it up, im a sucker for clear straight tubes, although the grommet is kinda wack.

first two hits!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HITZ LIKE A CHAMP!:smoke:

2. sickk pickup!
    i didt read bad news. good news is always appreciated =)
    dont let the grommet hold you back! get some custom worked heady downstem for it ! if ya want i can lead ya in the right direction

3. Dude how do you hide a bong in a dorm room? In my dorms it's pretty well known that RA's waltz on into your room (even when you're not there) and pretty much case the joint - then if you paraphernalia is found you're pretty fucked.

Nice new bong though, I'm jealous... I love bongs :D

4. Ya i thought about taking it to my local head shop and seeing if they could work in a gong downstem. but idk if they would.
    what were you thinking?

In my dorms, the RA's were not aloud inside our room without our supervised permission, cops neither, unless they had a reason to come in which they could always find. but if they smelled alcohol or weed they just stood in front of our doors without telling us and waited until the cops came.