1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Some Freetime Well Spent

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by FeelGood, May 5, 2004.

1. As some of you know I was extremely sick yesterday. And as I was inside doing nothing I decided to put my bordem and freetime to work. Now usually I'll make a shitty little really ghetto pipe or bong. but this time I wanted a really good one. I found a plastic telescope I got a while back took all the shit out of it. Made some adjustments, used a lot of black/electrical tape and viola. Made a perfect air-tight bong. Now it's not like a pop-bottle bong, this one actually has a slider like a real bong. My camera is out right now but I will have pics up hopefully later tonight, but if not then definately tommorow. later.

2. thats awesome. when I was laid up with broken bones I was able to get around enough to make a lil homemade bong out of stuff around the house. its always a fun time to be creative! :) get them pix!

3. thats tight.....i just use a can and a socket......lol.....

4. Thats sick bro. When I don't have a piece cuz I broke it or whatever, I usually use an apple. If you try that you will be surprised. It's nice for mersh, but I usually like to smoke my cron or kindbud out of glass. But try it tho, cuz its easy and takes bout 2 secs.

5. i do it all the time, lol.....i wasted about 3 apples this week from that......

6. Fucking computer. Something is wrong with the camera card reader. I took the pictures. Can see them on the camera, but they for some reason will not load on the computer (and yes I have gotten it to work before). Some shit. Well it hit's like a dream. Really smooth. All my friends thought it was bad-ass. I coughed a fucking lung out yesterday on my first hit. I ripped that motherfucker like there was no tommorow. Should have seen the smoke cloud. We smoked a couple bowls and we were plastered. But should have the pics either tommorow or the next day. later

Grasscity Deals Near You