Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some exotic dank.. NY Buds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Fuzee, Mar 19, 2012.

1. #1 Fuzee, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
    Hawaiiian Chronic- really dense/nicely cured. not very sticky, deff an outdoor strong pungent typical chronic smell/taste. 7/10
    User Media - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Unknown- really small nugs, all nugs are .7> super strong sugary spicy smell. perfectly trimmed/cured and very dense as well. 8/10
    http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=TChd6DpwTVWldgCrMLDRbYh4l5k2TGxc

Unknown- very exotic, unique pungent cheese smell to it. when broken down it reeks off lemons. 9/10
    User Media - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Show some love if your reppin NY buds:smoking:

2. sorry but get a better cam then come back.

3. Its taken with my phone cam, relax, i dont have the means to go buy a new digital camera. the pics arent all that great but there also not half bad.

4. Yeah man, that wasn't necessary. I have seen much worse pictures on here, usually posted in Apprentice asking either what strain they have or if it looks like they got ripped off. This thread contained neither, and the pictures were not half bad.

Would be better if they weren't blurry, but OP just wanted to share his bud with his fellow blades. Can't hate a man for sharing, even if the quality isn't good.

OP, my recomendation is to learn how to get the image url for the images, and to put it between tags. That way, we won't have to click links to see your picutres, they will show up right in your post! You can still edit your main post, I say give it a shot. More people will view and comment :D

5. Obviously the pics don't do the bud justice, but you can tell it's some fire. Nice grabs.

6. Thanks for all the positive comments and likes. Yeah i tried to get it in IMG format but the picture doesnt show up on the post, it's just a small red square indicating that my computer clearly cant do that format.

7. If anyone else wants to show off their dank from NY please feel free to share on here

8. You are putting the wrong link in, that's what a red x means. You didn't put the proper link address for the picture.

9. yeah im in NY (li), and I could swear I havn't gotten bad bud in the last 2 years of picking up like 4 or 5 times a week.

10. lol so thats "NY" dank ?

11. yup just taken with a bad cam. its 10xx better in r.l

12. I uploaded it to tinypic, and i tried to put that link in and it still appears...

13. Are you using the link of the page it is on, or the link that contains the. Jpg ending on it. You need the latter.