some examples of UK propaganda...

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by thompsonbassman, Aug 11, 2009.

1. #1 thompsonbassman, Aug 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2009

2. Pretty much sums it up.

3. I hate the Talk to Frank cannabis adverts that come on, it's actually funny to watch how ridiculous they are.

4. I hate those bullshit stories

5. the giggles and the munchies are some of the reasons I DO smoke weed, so wtf frank

6. That's all bull, I've seen several places here on the site of people pointing out how much propaganda bs is on the dailymail

Hah but i think it's funny how your original post goes along with your sig :p

7. Hurt by law enforcement officers! or some poor kid getting robbed or skimped, or some old medical patients grow getting ripped off.

I do say 40% of cannabis tokers know someone who's been hurt due to THEIR POLICIES.

8. haha this is some funny shit. I love when the weed makes you dumb and lazy argument comes up. i can drop bombs on people. I smoked in high-school and i was in the top 10% of a class of 400. i graduated with the highest honors. I got a full ride to a top 30 school. My SAT and ACT scores were 2370 and 33 respectively. I will start college as a sophomore.

9. The advice service's report showed that 42 per cent of 11 to 18-year-olds knew someone who had suffered mental problems from the drug, including paranoia, panic attacks and memory loss.

Really that is mental problems... In What fucking world. that is effects, not problems. and lets take em 1 by 1.

Paranioa- created by the fact that the weed is unlawful, legalazation ends paranioa
    panic atttacks- see paranioa
    memory loss- yes, while under the direct influence of cannabis short term memory is impaired, but only while high, function returns to normal after the high "wears off"
    so anyhting else that needs debunking in 2 seconds UK!

10. whats soo bad about the giggles and the munchies :D

fanfuckingtastic

11. wow i love these propoganda vids and shit while im baked they make me laugh my ass off