Some DXM Help, Please

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by theVirtuoso, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Ughh.. well I took 300mg (6' 135lb) on an empty stomach and now I just feel dizzy, disoriented, and a nasuea keeps coming and going. No mind-expansion or anything really positiev that I had hoped for tonight, so GC... how can I help this nausea? I smoked the lasst of my bud.

Sorry if I sound like an idiot, I have to keep one eye losed and I can barely concenteate ir see.

2. How long ago did you take the DXM, was it in pill or liquid form? Smoking bud usually helps if I get any nausea, just sit in a comfortable chair and listen to music until it goes away. I took 300 mg the other night and it was a good time no downsides and I am around the same height and weight as you, it is different for everyone though.

3. It was 300mg of the robitussin gel caps taken on an empty stomach (like 3 hours ago), and I ate a piece of bread after to soothe my stomach. No euphoria here, just dizzy and disoriented, heh/

4. Probably should have went with like 600-800 mg's,that'll have you tripping nice and proper.

5. #5 CheebCheeb, Sep 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2008
    300mg is not a lot. I weigh about 180 and the first time I REALLY tripped on dxm I took 700mg. I got two bottles of cough syrup made sure there was only dxm in them. Within about a half hour I felt a little sick, wanted to through up but i couldn't, I really dont remember when i started tripping hard but all I remember is being up all night from like 12am to about 6 or 7 am I played video games for a couple hours, watched some tv, after that I went to lay down and I couldn't sleep because I had non stop closed eye visuals, I put my head phones on and passed out jamming to some music. I would say I tripped more than when I took a half 8th of home grown mushrooms, I cant really explain the tripping i felt, once you really start tripping hard the sick feeling goes away and you feel like your smooth sailing. I had a bad experience afterward though because I got the hangovers like a MOTHER f'er, and it wasn't like a drunk hangover, I kept feeling like I was tripping balls for the WHOLE next day, pupils were HUGE for like 2 days, I couldn't walk straight, when ever I tried to walk I felt like my head was spinning at 100 miles per hour and felt like I was going to fall over. The only way i could see straight was to close one eye, which was almost impossible to look straight while I was eating dinner with my family and brother visiting the next day, it took like 2 days to have my normal thinking back, 4 days for me to feel completely normal, with all my balance and straight vision back. Every time i woke up and felt like I was tripping balls again I was like what the hell!!

heres my thread I made when I did it.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras-box/251811-going-reallllly-experiment-dxm-tonight.html

6. Yeah I've done DXM multiple times, never took the gel caps. 300mg set me straight before, and this was on an empty stomach. I wasn't looking for CEVs or anything, just some mind-expansion... guess I got tossed out in the gutter tonight. I accumulated enough bud to make it so I don't feel like I have to puke constantly.. so sleep/GTA4... I'll prolly just lie down and get some rest.

Night, folks.

Shame the DXM didn't effect me the way I had hoped, but I am in no way one for much higher doses (600mg is the highest I achieved I believe, and I never want to go back there).

Every action I do as of now feels as though some other person has taken control ofm y body and is doing it for me... It[s nowhere near subtle, but it's not enjoyable... oh welll... night, blades... I was hoping for a new experience and some new realizations.

I think I'll stick to my favorite psychedelics...and leave out the dissociative part this time.

7. well ive done dxm a few times now and ive taken pills twice and syrup once. i just drank a lot of water. like 3-5 bottles of water with and after the dxm. ive never had a stomach ache

8. if possible take more,

the more you dex, the more resistant your stomach will be to dxm nausia...I thought I would never be able to dex and not throw up..but now I can stomach a 8oz

sometimes tho, you just gotta get it over with, just make sure that you have had enough time to digest the dxm

9. Take two entire bottles of these and that should set you up for a good 3rd plateau

[​IMG]

10. Lol. I took that many my first time. Swallowing 40 pills was a bitch.

11. To help nausea, just eat something and balance out a bit. As for general tripping, I usually take 16 of the CCC pills to trip, which is about 480 mg and I only weigh about 150 lbs. Sometimes when I take eight (128 mg) i'll feel a bit weird after a few hours and only feel the peak of the high. Most don't reccomend the Triple C's, but as long as you stay within the range of 8-32 pills you should be fine. Also, smoking bud is the best thing ever while you trip.

12. #12 getchaunce, Sep 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2008
    Do a cold water extraction with delsym. I've never had any nausea problems doing it. Grant it you have to plan like 4 hours ahead 'cause its takes a long time to kick in but i've found its a lot cleaner since its only DXM Polistirex you're ingesting... well and whatever drink you mix the powder into. OJ? =)

I'm almost your exact size, and you should be doing a dose around 600mg to get to the third plateau and get visuals.